- Degree in Law and Business Administration from the University of Valencia.
- Erasmus Program in KU Leuven.
- Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession by UNED.
- Postgraduate in International Taxation by ESADE Law School.
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Correspondent for Andorra of IBFD International tax.
- Member of the Tax Commission of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, and Services of Andorra.
- Direct or indirect taxation.
- Incorporation of companies.
- Changes of residence.
- Corporate aspects.
Spanish, Catalan, and English.